Saturday, February 18, 2006

The Journey Continues...

For those of you who have not heard, I have switched my major from Biology to University Studies. This is the equivalent of a Liberal Arts major. The next step in my plan is to graduate from here and then go down to California to get my teaching credentials. I am hoping to teach the forth grade and there are number of programs available to help me accomplish this. So, as of now, it looks like I will be graduating some time in December. Now that the end is in sight I am starting to feel hopeful that I will not suffer death by school.

There is not much to report this week. Keri, Kristen, and I went with our FHE brother, Blake, to see "Harry Potter 4" in the cheap seats. It was good, as it was the last time that I saw it, and I was once again disappointed over how much they ended up cutting out. Oh well, can't change it now. I can't remember what else I was going to say in this post, so until I remember it here is another quiz!


You Are a Visionary Soul

You are a curious person, always in a state of awareness.
Connected to all things spiritual, you are very connected to your soul.
You are wise and bright: able to reason and be reasonable.
Occasionally, you get quite depressed and have dark feelings.

You have great vision and can be very insightful.
In fact, you are often profound in a way that surprises yourself.
Visionary souls like you can be the best type of friend.
You are intuitive, understanding, sympathetic, and a good healer.

Souls you are most compatible with: Old Soul and Peacemaker Soul

No comments: