Sunday, February 12, 2006

Aaron and DeAndra

My old roommate, DeAndra, and my old FHE brother, Aaron, got married last August. This weekend they came to visit us. It was so great to see them. We have felt like there was someone missing from our apartment and it turns out it was her. They showed up at about 10:30 on Friday night. We hung out for awhile and then we went to their apartment and hung out some more. On Saturday we went to Primos in IF. Primos is this pizza and salad bar buffet. It is very cool. Then we came home and watched "Just Like Heaven." We hung out with them some more today. We wanted them to stay longer but it is a four hour drive to Salt Lake and they both have work and school in the morning. It was so good to see them again! We will probably find a time to go down there and see them before the semester ends.

Last night, after DeAndra and Aaron left, we hung out around our apartment. We were going to make a music video but we soon changed our minds and ending up reading parts of "Dating for Dummies." While we were doing that I hit my elbow on a closet door and now it hurts sooo bad. I hit it hard! The pain traveled up my arm and into my shoulder and upper back. Seriously, I am so uncomfortable right now. Anyways, after that my roommates went online and played this video, which is so funny! I think I'll put it on here for all to see! Sorry, the graphics are a little bad in this version...But it does get the point across.



Funny right? Anyways...To end the weekend my roommates spent forever picking out baby names for children that they don't have yet. That's about it. Have a good week everyone!

No comments: