Sunday, September 25, 2005

Mashed Potatos

So today we had Audra's cousin, and his roommates, over for dinner. We had roast, mashed potatoes, raspberry jello salad, and corn. It was a lot of fun. They actually stayed for 2 1/2 hours. There was a lot of talking and laughing involved. I bet we will see them again soon. So, anyways, after they left we were putting away all the food; and Keri decided she would stick her hand into the mashed potatoes. So we decided to throw them away, not that we had anywhere to put them anyways. So Audra decided it would be fun to make the mashed potatoes in to balls and see if Keri could catch them in her mouth. We made a regular game out of it. Audra finding new ways to throw the potatoes, and Keri finding new ways to catch them in her mouth. She didn't catch them all of the time, and they ended up on the floor...But a good majority of the time she managed to get them in her mouth. At one point she decided it would be funny to see what would happen when a mashed potato ball was thrown at the ceiling...Guess what...It explodes...And sticks...It's a mess. All in all in was a very entertaining game.

On Friday we went to Winger's for dinner. One of the waiter's there kept looking at Mels every time he passed her...And once he even winked. So we convinced her to leave her number...She didn't think he would call. But tonight he did call and now he is coming over for brownie Sundays. We were all thrilled. This could be her future husband! It is good timing too, because she graduates next semester, or so, and it would be a great time for her to get married.

School is going well...Sort of. I am pretty confidant about all of my classes except for biology...And that's my major! Oh well, I'll figure it out and all will be good...I hope. September is almost over and October is about to begin. Once I get through October I can look forward to a week off for Thanksgiving...And roughly 16 days later I will be out of school for my three week winter break. I think it will go by pretty quickly...But I cold be wrong. I hope everything is going well for everyone who reads this. I know I am bad at keeping in touch with you all. I hope I can do better! I'll post again soon!

No comments: