Sunday, September 18, 2005

Just Like Heaven

On Friday my roommates and I went and saw the new Reese Witherspoon movie entitled, "Just Like Heaven." This movie is going on my must buy list! It was the perfect movie. It had comedy, romance, tears, everything....A total chick-flick by the way. We liked it so much that we saw it again the next day. I have no doubts when I give it a 10 out of 10.

Everything else is going well, school is still hard and stuff but whatever...Good news...I spoke with my advisor, again, and found out that I can graduate when I planned. I am very relieved...For awhile I thought that I would need one more semester...But I'm good. I just have to take two online classes while I do my internship, and take 18 credits a semester until I'm done. It will be hard, but I can do it. For now I am just trying to make it through this semester.

I hope you are all well. As always, I will try and keep up with my posting...Although I don't have much time what with school, work, going to the gym, and church commitments...But I will try.

No comments: