Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Of all the...

Okay...So are you ready for my biggest complaint yet? In my dorm complex we have free internet...Great right? Everything was going fine...Slow, but fine...When a couple of girls decided it would be fun to illegally download music off the internet. It turns out that the internet was running slow because they were using more bandwidth than they were supposed to and, in the middle of their crime, they downloaded a virus. So the managers had to shut down the internet so they could contain the virus. They said it would not take long to fix but it has now been a week.

I am very put out. They keep saying it will be up soon but it still isn't. Some us need to get online in order to do homework and such. Grrrr!!! And to my dear friend Elizabeth...I am sorry for the lack of paragraph breaks in my previous post...I wrote it quickly and I didn't remember the breaks until later. As you see I am slowly integrating them into my blog...Just for you.

School is going well so far. My computer teacher said that if we felt that we were keeping up in the class we did not need to attend. I have always been pretty good at computers so I don't think I will go to class tomorrow. I did wonderfully on my last homework assignment...It was almost too easy. I wish that the rest of my classes were like that. Oh well, there's really nothing that I can do about that.

I don't know when I will be able to post again, as I am currently using campus computers to get online. But I hope it will be soon. That's it for now, I have homework to do. All hail King Bob...And goodbye!

1 comment:

luminarumbra said...

Yay! Paragraph breaks!