Monday, January 31, 2005

I know, I know....

It's been a while since my last post. Soemtimes the evil computer likes to mock me. It says things like, "I'm not going to let you online...so there!" Then, of course, I hit it with very heavy objects and run away. Not because I'm scared, of course, but because I feel like running.

I have been so tired this week...I just wish I had a whole day to sleep. I did not want to wake up this morning. Stupid classes...if I didn't have to wake up then I could sleep, and then I would be happy!! But I can't sleep, and I do have to go to classes...so I guess I will just sulk in silence.

So, has anyone seen "The Other Side of Heaven?" Well yesterday I got the opportunity to hear a talk by the man who lived that story. And by this I mean the man who all those things happened to and the man that inspired the film. He was a really good speaker, and he looked like a very nice old man...his wife was cute too. The event was by invitation only and I was lucky enough to be invited. It was very cool!

I have had the busiest weekend. On Friday me, my roommies, and our FHE (Family Home Evening) brothers decided to go to some games. Joey (one of my "brothers") had a basketball game so we all went to that. Then we were supposed to go to Josephs (another "brother") hockey game, but it was cancelled because the ice melted. So we just hung out instead. On Saturday we all (same group as before) went to 'Comic Frenzy'. This is an improv comedy group that performs on campus. So we went to that and then we all went to see 'The Incredibles.' I like that movie. As Liz would say, "I give it 10 out 10 toenail clippings!"

Tonight all of us, yes same group as before, are getting together over at our apartment and we are going to watch 'Naepolean Dynamite." Okay, can I just say that this looks like the stupidest movie EVER!!! My brain will probably exploid halfway through the movie. But I promised the guys that I would give it a chance so we will see what happens.

I guess that's it for now. I have homework to do and a nap, laundry to finish, and a nap to take...so farewell and get to sleep early. 'Cause if you do that then you won't be as tired as I am right now!!! And for those of you who are about to complain about my spelling, my computer is running very slowly so I can't run spell check. But I do believe that you will get over it!

2 comments:

luminarumbra said...

Actually, the spelling isn't bad on this post at all. I've seen MUCH worse.

Wow, it's wierd to see someone else reference my movie reviews on their blog...

Stephanie said...

Well...what can I say? I love how you rate movies using toenail clippings!