Thursday, April 08, 2010

Busy!

Okay, this will be a fairly short post. I received an email last week from a charter school in Utah. They looked at my application and now want me to answer some interview questions, via email. You would think that this wouldn't take very long, however...in order to answer the questions I have to read these two books about education. I need to get this done by tomorrow (that is when they are having a state budget meeting that tells them how many teachers they can hire). So, for the last few days I have been trying to make it through these books. I have finished one, and am about half way through the other one. I will post again as soon as I have finished the book and sent off my answers. Wish me luck!

2 comments:

ardensia said...

Good luck!

Stephanie said...

I finished the books in about a week, and sent in my answers to their questions. I hate having to wait to hear something!