Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Graduation...

So, I graduate from BYU-Idaho tomorrow. I don't really know how I feel about it yet...I mean, I guess it hasn't really hit me. I still feel like I am in the middle of school. I still feel that I am just going home for Christmas break and will have to come back to Rexburg. I am pretty sure that I will continue feeling that way for awhile. Even tomorrow as I am graduating. It will be a very long stressful day...But at the end of it I get to start my vacation...And I can't wait!! I am just wondering what else is going to go wrong before then. Last week I got really sick with a cold that's been going around...I'm talking fever, chills, hot flashes, uncontrollable coughing...Then, earlier this week, I woke up with a huge cold sore on my lip. I don't get them very often and now is the time that it decided to show up! It has started to heal...But I know that you will still be able to see it any pictures that I take. Oh well...After tomorrow I won't be online for about two weeks...I'll be at my family's cabin in Island Park. So, until then...Merry Christmas everyone!!

No comments: