Sunday, November 06, 2005

If I had a world of my own, nothing would be what it is...

In an attempt to get rid of the slew of lectures that followed my last post, I have decided to post again. There is not much for me to post about right now, but I'll make do. The week after next I get to go home for Thanksgiving, which I am very excited about; actually I might as well just say that I get to go home next week, since on the calendars Sunday is the first day of the week. I will be home from the 19th until the 27th, and I can't wait. It will be a nice break from the stress of school. The day after I get back up here, the 28th, I am going to Idaho Falls with my roommates. We are going to go see "The Forgotten Carols." As far as I have heard, this is a musical by Michael McLean. It tells the story of those involved in the Christmas story, the birth of Christ, that are often overlooked; like the woman who couldn't have children of her own, which is told by the musical number "Mary Let Me Hold Her Baby." It should be fun.

I am also going to try and get standby tickets for "Savior of the World." The regular tickets are sold out for all nights, but there is still a chance that I can get in. After I get back from Thanksgiving break I will only have 18 days of school left for this semester. And the last week of that is finals. So basically I will have two weeks of regular school and then a week of finals. I can't wait!! My roommates and I are already thinking about Christmas. There is Christmas music playing in our apartment 24/7. It is very nice.

Let's see, what else do I have to report?...I need new shoes really bad; not exciting, I know, but it is all that I have. I have only had these shoes since last winter and they are already falling apart on my feet. I think it's all the walking that I have to do everyday that's doing them in. They hurt so bad! Maybe when I get home my mom will be that wonderful nice loving person that I know she is and will buy me some new ones. Did you all recognize my heading for this post? If you took the Disney character quiz you should. I thought it suited me. Well, that's all I really have for now; hopefully life will get more interesting later this week.

No comments: