Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Another Year Down...

So today Bethany called me and told me that her boss had given her free movie tickets and she asked me if I wanted to go. We went and saw "Batman Begins." I really enjoyed it! It had just the right combination of emotional conflict and action. I would absolutely see it again. In other news, tomorrow is my 22nd birthday. Yes, another year has come and gone and I still feel unaccomplished and stuck in this rut known as school. Oh well, at least I am accomplishing something. There is a certain amount of security that comes with school. You come to expect certain things and when it is all over you have to face the real world and hope that you survive.

I just found out that a good friend of mine is getting married. I am really happy for her. She is one of the nicest girls I know. It seems like everyone I know is either getting married or having babies. I know that I am still not quite ready for something like that, but I do feel like I am getting closer. Anyways...That is pretty much it for now. Other than the fact that I went camping over the weekend. It was dirty but fun. I went with my family and we rode quads. Kody, my dog, didn't enjoy it. He does not like being dirty, but he loved the ATV rides. That's all for now...I will post again soon.

No comments: